Supporting All Souls
Every Little Bit Helps | a member’s request
Make a One-Time or Repeating Contribution Now
Online | Mobile
- Sign in so you can come back later and see your giving history.
- Pick where you would like to direct your contribution. You can choose more than one fund in a single transaction.
Please bare with us as we switch to a new Online payment system. Not all choices are on both links. Please Use the new link when possible and add a comment to ensure your money gets to the right fund.
- Contribution (Donations) will go to the general fund and are gratefully accepted from visitors and any members who want to give more than they have pledged.
- Forum/Odyssey/Documentary will go to support our 10 am programming.
- Sunday Plus Lunch will go toward the group who is sponsoring the meal. Just let the cashier know that you paid online.
- Special Offering will go to our Hunger Outreach Team during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- When we again meet in person we will continue our tradition of choosing a likeminded organization with which to share the Special Collection. The recipient changes monthly. See the newsletter for the current recipient.
- Pledge will be counted toward your annual pledged amount. Make or change your pledge.
- Music & RE (Religious Education) is shared between both programs.
- RE Summer Camp is for Summer Camp Fees.
- COA/Boston goes to cover the biannual Coming of Age trip to Boston.
- Memorial/Celebration See below for more information.
- Minister’s Discretionary Fund allows the Minister to direct funds where they see the most need. This can include helping members in times of financial need, and new projects that were not planned for in the budget.
- UNICEF may be chosen during the month of October and we will send a check to the them for all that was collected at All Souls
- Pick a frequency if you would like this to be a recurring payment. And set a start and end date. You may leave the end date empty if you would like it to continue until you delete it.
- Enter your payment information. You may enter multiple payment methods.
- Please consider checking the option to offset the fees so more of your money goes where it is needed to help our church community and the community at large.
Please click one of these links to open a secure website.
If you would like to give to All Souls today you can use our new link https://allsoulskc.breezechms.com/give/online
You may still use the Give Plus app or follow this link https://gp.vancopayments.com/gpo/#/e0cc104f-2698-4b22-a0c7-c25cf37
Return to the top
If you would like a login for Breeze, our new giving solution and so much more, send an email to Andrea@allsoulskc.org.
Return to the top
Make a Memorial or Celebration Contribution
You can make a contribution to All Souls to honor a special occasion for yourself or someone else, such as a graduation, wedding retirement, or achievement. Donations are also often made in memory or someone who has died, as a more lasting memorial than flowers. These kinds of contributions can be designated to go to the current operating budget, where they are used immediately in support of the congregation’s work, or they can be made to the Endowment Fund, where they will generate income over time for the church’s use.
You can send a check to the All Souls address. Please specify the name of the person you wish to honor, and whether the donation should be directed to the operating budget or the Endowment Fund. If you use the online option above, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
Return to Online
Make an On-Going Operating Pledge
We encourage every member to pledge, from students to retirees according to your ability, so that all of us share ownership in the church. Our leaders count on your pledge commitments to plan the budget.
Please fill out a Pledge Form and return to the office.
We dedicate our offerings, and our actions,
To the mission at the heart of this congregation
To inspire personal and spiritual growth; and
To create change toward a just and compassionate society.